I’m back again with another post for the Biannual Bibliothon blog challenges, hosted by The Bookworm in Me. This is probably the hardest one of them all because I personally don’t prefer the winter season. Pretty much all I want to do is stay indoors, curl up under warm blankets and read. We don’t get snow here at all, so my winter bucket list would be pretty much the same as any other season. Also, lately I’m finding that I’m forgetting everything that I’ve ever read in books. Character names, important plot points, food/beverage mentions, etc. I don’t know what’s come over me and it’s starting to bother me a little. Anyway, enough of that gloomy stuff, let’s jump in to the actual post. I’m keeping it very short because I’m exhausted yet have a ton of work to finish as I’m writing this.
- Make potato stew with Sam Gamgee (The Lord of the Rings series by J. R. R. Tolkien)
- Do a buddy read with Hermione and Crookshanks (Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling)
- Have a slumber party with Vivian (Moxie by Jennifer Mathieu)
- Gaze at the Aurora Borealis with Malcolm (La Belle Sauvage by Philip Pullman)
- Have a tea party with the Five Find-Outers gang (The Five Find-Outers and Dog series by Enid Blyton)
- Munch on falafel with Magnus Chase and his friends (Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard by Rick Riordan)
- Build a snowman with Calvin and Hobbes (Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson)
- Have hot chocolate with Starr and her family (The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas)
- Exchange presents with Shawn (Psych series by William Rabkin)
- Spend a winter day in Gauri and Vikram’s magical garden (A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi)
What’s the topmost thing on your bucket list? Would it change according to the season/weather? Let me know in the comments section below.